Friday, June 29, 2012

In Lieu of Favorite Stuff Friday

What up, Friday?!? It's been a couple of weeks since I did my Favorite Stuff Friday. And, while I like doing them, I've been trying to cut back my spending which severely limits my potential to try out new beauty products and review them online for your enjoyment. I know, I know. You're heartbroken.

Speaking of heartbroken. Those fabulous Target jeans that I spoke so highly of in my very first Favorite Stuff Friday were murdered  last week!!! Murdered! I have been in mourning for almost four days. I haven't been eating (chocolate) or drinking (alcohol). I just don't know how to move forward without them. What happened to them, you ask? Well, my friends, my penny-pinching husband decided to do a load of my laundry with some cleaning rags. Total carelessness, I tell you. And at first, he was all "Oh man, that sucks. I don't know how that could have happened" and then (after I tried to figure out for hours-yes, hours!- how it happened), he was all "So, I may or may not have washed those jeans in the same load as the cleaning rags". Can you believe that!?!? So, looks like next Friday I will be doing a review of my new favorite jeans (which have yet to be purchased, btw).

For now though, I am doing a High Five For Friday link up with Lauren @ FMGD. They are, as follows:

1)My nose is looking better! Yay!
2) Tonight, I'm going to LA with the cousins: Karyn, Kristi and Heather.


3) My vacation starts in an hour and a half. I'll be here on Monday:


4) My BFF comes home Saturday!!! Sadly, I don't have a picture of her to share with you, but you've seen her here before :)

5) I snagged these at Target. Oh, and that watch too.(don't judge me and my spending habits!)

Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment