Monday, February 25, 2013

Music Monday + San Diego fun

Oh, the Lumineers! I love them. This song is slowly making its way to radio play and I that makes me both happy and sad. I hate when the radio ruins one of my favorites (thank God, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros don't appeal to the masses). 

Speaking of Edward... Here's this adorable video...





Saturday, Katie and I  drove down to San Diego to celebrate Kristi's birthday. 

She's the gal in the blue.


And, what happens when three girls from the Inland Empire find out the bar is doing free drinks until 10:30?

This. 


...And these are just the drinks we could hold at one time. What you can't see in this picture is the stash of free drinks we had collected over the course of a half hour.


 Hey, we're not ones to let a  good deal go to waste...free is free, people!



Happy birthday Kristi! 


No comments:

Post a Comment