Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Music Monday (or...um, Tuesday) + Color Run Los Angeles

I get this song stuck in my head a lot, which is unfortunate because other than "Sleepyhead" I have no idea what the words are to this song.

Sleepyhead by Passion Pit


 Color Run. Have you ever done one? Their slogan is "The happiest 5k on the planet" but a more appropriate slogan would be "The most photographed 5k on the planet".

There's not much to say about this, other than you run a 5k (or walk. Like most people did). You get color thrown at you. You throw color at other people. You take pictures of  all the color throwing business. It's  fun.


Before



After







1 comment:

  1. Oh, do fun! Ivealways wanted to do one:)

    I wanted to cone by and thank you for your sweet, heartfelt comment on my blog!!!I love getting feedback like that!!
    Thank you and thanks for Sharing a little about you too. I hope to see you Around soon:) have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete