Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Orange County or not to Orange County?

I got a raise on Friday.
A substantial one.
A raise large enough for us to be able to afford to live in Orange County.
On top of that, Bryan is finally finishing up at Valley and ready to transfer to a UC or CSU and he needs to decide what his major is going to be.

There are so many grown up questions to answer now...



Where will Bryan go to school?
What  BS will Bryan choose?
Environmental Biology or Environmental Engineering?
What school are the boys going to go to?
If we don't move down south, how long can I ride the metro into Orange County every week without going insane?
Do we want to stay here for a couple of more years and then make the kids change schools again?
Can we move away from our fantastic support system and survive?

Maybe....?


Most of my thoughts are now consumed with all of these questions and different scenarios that I run in a constant loop and I am terrified of making the wrong decision.

Orange County or not to Orange County?   That is the question.

1 comment:

  1. I hope things work out and you guys are able to find a solution that is good for your family.

    ReplyDelete