Friday, April 19, 2013

Favorite Stuff Friday

Oh! What a week.

And that's about  all I have to cover how insane this week has been.

So, let's move on to my favorite stuff...

1. John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo
I love Redken. I think it will always be my #1, but my #2 is John Frieda's Root Awakening Shampoo for Dry Hair and Scalp. I have been using this for about three months and I love it.  Southern California was so dry this winter that I found shampooing my hair every day was leaving my scalp dry and irritated. I saw this in Target and after a week of shampooing, it totally eliminated the itchy scalp problem. As a bonus, it leaves your hair smelling delicious!



2. Dr. Lipp Nipple Cream for Lips
Before I go to bed every night I put petroleum  jelly on my lips and I wake up with smooth, soft lips.
During the day, I wear chap stick or lip gloss, but I have found nothing that works as well as  petroleum jelly-except this stuff. I received this in March's Birchbox and I will be ordering a full size soon. It's kinda thick, but just a dab will keep your lips moisturized and soft for hours.


3. Maxi Skirts
I have a feeling I will be living in mine for the remainder of the year.  You can dress them up, dress them down, wear it to the beach, or wear it to work. You have to love something that is so versatile. I prefer black, but I love that you can get them in just about any color.




4. The Beach,
I probably won't be wearing my maxi skirt, but the boys and I are headed to Newport Beach this Saturday.
First beach trip of the year! The water will be cold, it will be overcast until 11:00am, but when the sun comes out and the people start flocking to the sand-It will be awesome.




5. The Lumineers
You have to have heard of this band by now. Their song Ho Hey is all over the internet, radio, television, etc. Everything I've heard of theirs is amazing. Folky, simple, make you happy songs.


Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment