Wednesday, May 1, 2013

15 things


Things I'd like to do in this lifetime:

1. Get another tattoo

2. buy something with sequins and go to a fancy New Years Eve party

3. Rent a beach house for a week one summer

4. Purchase a good pair of jeans -no matter the cost

5. Learn French

6. Take cooking classes

7. Write a children's book

8. See the Grand Canyon

9. Finish a Sprint Triathlon

10. Own a Tod's bag

11. plant and maintain a healthy garden

12. Eat at a Michelin Star restaurant

13. Go swimming with sharks

14. Get a job I love

15. Take a year to travel all over Europe/Asia



3 comments:

  1. I want to do all of these things too! Except maybe the triathlon. Oh and getting another tattoo-- I don't even like the one I have. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont like the one I have either! That's why I want another ;)

      Delete
  2. All but 7-8-9-13 are on mine as well!

    ReplyDelete