Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Always a lady

I'm normally a very classy gal.

I only curse when I'm not around my grandmother.

I say "please" and "thank you" when I am too lazy to do it myself.

I consistently compliment others before giving them a good dose of reality.

And, I always use my indoor voice when inside a funeral home and/or church.

A proper lady, 23/6.5

Because, being a high class lady is such hard work, I occasionally reward myself  by letting my hair down.When I am feeling more exhausted than usual from all the curtsying and holding my pinky up whilst drinking tea, I invite my lady friends out for a night on the town and we proceed to paint it red.
Lady Kathleen and I sharing a spritzer. Nothing compliments a colored lazer show better.

Duchess Jennifer and I . Isn't my denim jacket fancy?

All this picture taking was wearing Lady Kathleen out. Always the thoughtful one,  I provided her with  the proper hydration to get her through it.

one of Countess Kristine's best, I'd say!

It is imperative that every lady know how to properly high five.
Mouth agape, looking at camera-Of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment