Friday, September 7, 2012

Sorting out the grooming




If you me, you know I hate losing. Losing is for losers.

But, I totally lost this round of the Hipster Project 2012.

I'm sorry, but I just can't seem to get the whole " I just rolled out of bed and yes, I look this awesome naturally" look. I look effed up when I roll out of bed. This could be because I sleep next to someone who likes to punch and kick and wrestle his way through 7 hours of sleep each night. Or it could be because I'm just naturally not that pretty-either way, it's not a look I'm willing to leave the house with.

I like straightening my hair.

I like wearing makeup.

I like looking presentable.

And also, I'm looking to ask for a raise soon.

Somehow, I just don't think they'll take me seriously at my place of employment if I start showing up looking like I just got down from a three day coke binge.
This look works for Kristen. Me, not so much.


So, I lose this round. 

But, I coming back strong next week because next week is shopping and I totally kick ass at shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment