Friday, September 21, 2012

Slacker is my middle name

I have been really slacking on keeping up with my blog. I even gave myself the Hipster Project to make sure I stayed on top of it. And then, I got busy. Really, really busy. Trying to keep up with my blog has left me in awe of the women that can work, care for their children, keep up with the housework, soccer practices, parent-teacher meetings, date nights with the hubbies, etc all while taking pictures AND blogging about it. I can't multitask for shit.

So, instead of taking the time to prepare something interesting, I leave you with this. A song from 2008 that I recently discovered. It's deliciously mellow and his voice is like butter. No, better than butter. His voice is like bacon butter. Because, everything is better with bacon.

Truth.








1 comment: