Friday, May 4, 2012

Favorite Stuff Friday


I asked one of my favorite mommies to share her favorite stuff today. Jasmine is mom to my adorable nephew Kai and will soon be having another baby (and this time, it's a girl!). She's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet and more than anything in life, she loves her family.You can follow Jasmine and her adventures with Kai and Cory (and soon, baby Emee)on her blog, here. Take it away, Jas...



My "someday" sister in law ;) blogs and every Friday she posts a few of her favorite things and explains why they are her favorite. I'm going to hop in and write about a few of my favorite things for her, by "co-blogging."
Hope you enjoy! 

1. Burberry Brit by Burberry: This is one of my all time favorite perfumes! I just cannot seem to wear it enough, and I have a pretty nice collection.. but this one always gets my pick~ :) It's a light and sweet smell that goes a long ways. 
2. Almond Poppy Seed Muffins: Now, I'm 28 weeks pregnant.. So, I definitely have to add one of my favorite food delights to the list. . . and this is it. I was out grocery shopping last week and saw this pack of 6 HUGE almond flavored poppy seed muffins- with 360 calorie for only 1/2 of a muffin. I'm a SUCKER for poppy seed muffins so I bought them. They are delicious. :) Now, I know everyone doesn't have these awesome muffins to buy that come cooked and wrapped at the store, but you can easily prepare them yourself or use this easy box of Krusteaz Almond Poppy Seed Muffin mix. :) These are just as tasty. . . 
3. Seeds of Change: http://www.seedsofchange.com/
My love for this company started out when I received a notice of getting $75 worth of all different kinds of Organic seeds for just $5. Thought that was great.. When planted- they grow amazing, tasty vegetables and not to mention they are 100% Organic seeds and when used with Organic soil/fertilizer you get organic veggies! I was shopping in Walmart last night and noticed that you no longer have to buy them through site or catalog.. because they are a part of Walmart's inventory now. Thought that was awesome too. All you organic people should give them a try!~ 

I figured 3 is good for now, Til next time... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment